姓名____________ 班级____________ 学号___________ 编号___C008_____
1. That evening, ___ I will tell you more about later, I ended up working very late.
A. that B. which C. what D. when
2. A lot of language learning, has been discovered, is happening in the first year of
life, so parents should talk much to their children during that period.
A. as B. it C. which D. this
3. Sales director is a position ______communication ability is just as important as sales skills.
A. which B. that C. when D. where
4. Deeply absorbed in work, ___ he often was, he would forget all about eating or sleeping.
A. that B. which C. where D. when
5.The air quality in the city, ___ is shown in the report, has improved over the past two months.
A. that B. it C. as D. what
6.It is the third time that she has won the race, ____ has surprised us all.
A. that B. where C. which D. what
7. Maria has written two novels, both of ___ have been made into television series.
A. them B. that C. which D. what
8.Care of the soul is a gradual process ____ even the small details of life should be considered.
A. what B. in what C. which D. in which
9. I wish to thank Professor Smith, without ____ help I would never have got this far.
A. who B. whose C. whom D. which
10.By 16:30, ____ was almost closing time, nearly all the paintings had been sold.
A. which B. when C. what D. that
11. In our class there are 46 students, _____ half wear glasses.
A. in whom B. in them C. of whom D. of them
12. We live in an age ______ more information is available with greater ease than ever before.
A. why B. when C. to whom D. on which
13. The prize will go to the writer story shows the most imagination.
A. that B. which C. whose D. what
14. After the flooding, people were suffering in that area, ____ urgently needed clean water, medicine and shelter to survive.
A. which B. who C. where D. what
15.The days are gone ________ physical strength was all you needed to make a living.
A. when B. that C. where D. which
16.She showed he visitors around the museum, the construction______ has taken more than three years.
A. for which B. with which C. of which D. to which
17.The school shop, customers are mainly students, is closed few the holidays.
A. which B. whose C. when D. where
18. Mary was much kinder to Jack than she was to the others, , of course, made all the others upset.
A. who B. which C. what D. that
19.I walked up to the top of the hill with my friend, we enjoyed a splendid view of the lake
A. which B. where C. who D.that
20. Ted came for the weekend wearing only some shorts and a T-shirt, ______is a stupid thing to do in such weather.
A. this B. that C. what D. which
21. Between the two parts of the concert is an interval, ______ the audience can buy ice-cream.
A．When B．Where C．that D．which
22. Ellen was a painter of birds and of nature, _____, for some reason, had withdrawn from all human society.
A. which B. who C. where D. whom
23. English is a language shared by several diverse cultures, each of____ uses it somewhat differently .
A. which B. what C. them D. those
24. A bank is the place ____they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain.
A. when B. that C. where D. there
25. Julie was good at German, French and Russian, all of ____ she spoke fluently.
A who B whom C which D that
26. Whatever is left over may be put into the refrigerator, _ it will keep for two or three weeks.
A. when B. which C. where D. while
27.The old town has narrow streets and small houses _____are built close to each other.
A. they B. where C. what D. that
28. She has a gift for creating an atmosphere for her students ____ allows them to communicate freely with each other.
A. which B. where C. what D. who
29.As a child, Jack studied in a village school, ___ is named after his grandfather.
A. which B. Where C. What D. that
30. I refuse to accept the blame for something _____ was someone else’s fault.
A. who B. that C. as D. what
31.Children who are not active or diet is high in fat will gain weight quickly.
A. what B. whose C. which D. that
32. I'm one of the students ______ well in English in my class.
A. who does B. who do C. which does D. who did
33. I’ve become good friend with several of the student in my school _______I meet in the English speech contest last year.
A. who B. where C. when D. which
34. The newly built café, the walls of_______ are painted light green, is really a peaceful place for us, specially after hard work.
A. that B. it C. what D. which
35. We visited the factory _____ makes toys for children.
A. where B. which C. in which D. at which
36. That’s the new machine ______ parts are too small to be seen.
A. that B. which C. whose D. what
37. I have reached a point in my life ______ I am supposed to make decisions of my own.
A. which B. where C. how D. why
38. After graduating from college，I took some time off to go travelling, turned out to be a wise decision.
A. that B. which C. when D. where
39. The bus, _______ was already full, was surrounded by an angry crowd.
A. which of most B. most of which C. which of the most D. most of that
40. In China, the number of cities increasing development is recognized across the world.
A. where B. which C. whose D. that
41. The settlement is home to nearly 1,000 people, many of __ left their village homes for a better life in the city.
A. whom B. which C. them D. those
42. Wind power is an ancient source of energy we may return in the near future.
A. on which B. by which C. to which D. from which
43. She’ll never forget her stay there ________ she found her son who had gone missing two years before.
A. that B. which C. where D. when
44. The girl arranged to have piano lessons at the training center with her sister she would stay for an hour.
A. where B. who C. which D. what
45. —What do you think of teacher, Bob？—I find it fun and challenging. It is a job ___ you are doing something serious but interesting.
A. where B. which C. when D. that
46. It’s helpful to put children in a situation they can see themselves differently.
A. that B. when C. which D. where
47. We live in a big world ______ there are so many places to go, people to meet and experiences to have.
A. that B. which C. where D. 不填
48. My Old Classmate is a film ________ Zhou Dongyu, 22, and Lin Gengxin, 26, played the leading roles.
A. that B. when C. which D. where
49. I traveled to Shangri-la for one week last month, and it is really an amazing place ________ I may return in the near future.
A. in which B. at which C. to which D. on which
50.The old lady had one son and two daughters, ___ treated her well, ____ made her very sad.
A. all of them; which B. none of whom; which
C. both of whom; which D. neither of whom; that
As the Chinese mainland’s first Disney park kicks off ticket sales on Monday, Chinese scalpers are already running a thriving trade in tickets, some of which are being hawked at 1,600 yuan ($246), triple the official price.
A rough search for Shanghai Disneyland tickets on Chinese e-commerce giant Taobao on Sunday yielded some 250 results, with prices ranging from 1 yuan to 1,600 yuan.
"We began to sell tickets about one month ago. You can prepay for tickets which will be delivered by the end of March," one Taobao shop owner told the Global Times on Sunday, claiming that over 1,000 tickets have been sold. Another shop owner claimed that tickets for the coming June, July and August are sold out.
Tourists can book tickets on Shanghai Disneyland Park’s official website, its official WeChat account and at authorized online shops beginning at 12 am on Monday.
Several Taobao shop owners reached by the Global Times on Sunday pledged their tickets’ authenticity. While some explained that they will help customers book tickets when official sales begin, others claimed that they were selling coin certificates that will be exchanged for tickets.
While an ID card check is required for entry to the park, one Taobao shop owner claimed that their tickets will only require a check of visitors’ cell phone numbers and names.
The park has denied selling tickets for "trial operations," after some netizens tried to sell tickets for early access to the park, thepaper.cn reported.
As the first Disney park in the Chinese mainland, Shanghai Disneyland Park is expected to receive a huge number of tourists when it opens to the public on June 16. Many Net users have expressed their hopes to visit the park, which they expect will be cheaper than a trip to Hong Kong, where China’s first Disney park was built.
51. What’s the official price of Shanghai Disney park ticket?
A. 1,600 RMB B. 4,800 RMB C. 534RMB D. 246 RMB
52. Which of the following has the closest meaning to the underlined word in Para5?
A. guaranteed B. deduced C. clarified D. justified
53. Which of the following is true according to the passage?
A. We can search for any related information about Shanghai Disneyland Park on Taobao.
B. Tourists can only purchase Shanghai Disneyland Park tickets on its official website.
C. Some tourists can enjoy “trial operation” tickets to enter Shanghai Disneyland Park earlier.
D. Shanghai Disneyland Park is expected to embrace prosperity after being opened to the public.
Anthony Marc Robles is a college wrestler (摔跤选手) that many people recognize. This summer he was a featured guest on The Tonight Show with Jay Leno. Robles was honored on the 2011 ESPY Awards broadcast with not one but two awards: The Jimmy V Award for Perseverance — named for the late college basketball coach Jim Valvano, and given to a “member of the sporting world who has overcome great difficulties through physical perseverance and determination,” according to ESPN — and Best Male Athlete with a Disability.
Robles did all this, despite having been born without his right leg. Growing up in Mesa, Arizona, Robles was first introduced to wrestling in ninth grade. Despite having a difficult start — with more losses than wins in his first year — Robles set a 129-15 overall record at Mesa High School, winning two Arizona state titles.
Robles said, “I didn’t get into the sport for the attention. I wrestle because I love wrestling. Wrestling helped me to mature. I got so much self-confidence from the sport. I love the sport. But from here on my wrestling competition days are over, and I’ll be focusing on my next goal, which is to be an enthusiastic speaker. I’ll be around wrestling all my life. I love it so much.”
The 22-year-old Robles was even more calm when presented with his Jimmy V Award at the ESPY: “Every soul who comes to the earth with a leg or two at birth must wrestle his opponents (对手), knowing it’s not what is, it’s what can be that measures worth. Do it hard, just make it possible, and I’ll not complain about the pain I have experienced. My spirit is unconquerable (不可征服的). Fearless, I will face each opponent, for I know I am capable. Although there is blood, sweat and tears, I am unstoppable.”
54. From the first paragraph, we can know Robles _______.
A. was a member of ESPN B. must have struggled a lot to get these achievements
C. does very well in his college subjects
D. got many awards on the 2011 ESPY Awards broadcast
55. When Robles started to take part in competitions at first, _______.
A. he was defeated by other players many times
B. he showed his unusual ability in wrestling
C. he won two Arizona state titles quickly
D. he set several national records
56. What made Robles learn wrestling?
A. His wish for others’ attention. B. His disabilities.
C. His enthusiasm. D. His self-confidence.
57. Robles will probably _______ in the future.
A. Go on competing for more medals in wrestling
B. Forget wrestling competition totally
C. Become a wrestling teacher
D. Be a speaker devoting to wresting